Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"Math Stations", by Debbie Diller, Chapter 7 on Geometry

I have already posted below on two different days about geometry because I get so excited about teaching geometry to students. 1) Monster Munch Polygons (book provided for download) and (2) Parallel or Not Parallel Line Sort (Activity sheet provided for download). I will be posting more this week but I am working on the download sheets that accompany the activities, so check back.  Deborah would love to hear your reactions to her activities since YOU are in her thoughts when she created them :)


Deborah

1 comment :

  1. Love the Monster Munch Polygons! You posted on my blog and asked me to email you so you could translate my vocab cards into spanish. You didn't leave your email though, so I can't email you. Mine is colleen(dot)patton115(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...