Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Monsters Munch Polygons

Okay, so I’m excited about the chapter on Geometry and I just can’t wait. What’s that song?   ”I’m so excited. And I just can’t hide it!”
I love Geometry.  Some mathematicians love algebra and some love geometry. I’m a geometry gal.  I created this little book about some Monsters that just love eating shapes. I made the shapes using dotted lines so your students could draw each shape themselves. Click  HERE for a copy of the book. (Leave a response to my book and tell me what you think.)


This is the first book that I’ve made using graphics from Digiweb  Designs. 
  I wanted a set of friendly monsters and these monsters make me smile.  I hope you and your students enjoy the book. Hasn’t this blog linky party about Debbie Diller’s book “Math Stations” been wonderful?
Deborah 

3 comments :

  1. Thank you for sharing the monster sahpe book. My theme this year is monsters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your theme is monsters you might want to consider buying the graphics"Monsters" from Digiweb Design. They make me smile.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed reading all your posts! Thank you for the comment on my post.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...