Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lunar Phase Card Game Answer Card Needed

   After playing the Lunar Phase Game today, I realized that I need to provide an reference document or answer sheet because both people playing the game with me did not know whether the lunar phase picture and name were a match or not when I placed my "pair" on the table.

Secondly, the lunar phase picture card looks the same for the first and third quarters depending on how you turn the card. I decided that's okay, but I just didn't realize it when I made the game.

Perhaps that why you should PLAY THE GAME, and not just visualize it in your head. I'll design a reference document (labeled pictures of the moon phases) and post it soon.

Deborah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...