Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Picture It :A game that creates visual models of fractions, decimals, and percents

Here is the 5th Math Game in a series of games that highlights the relationship between fractions, decimals, and percents. In this game you create visual models of the fraction, demimal, or percent card that you draw from the deck. (Card deck is available from Everyday Math or create your own deck using the amounts that you know your students need more practice creating visual models.)


Since my upcoming workshop in my district will feature 7 games... I only have 2 more to create :)
Deborah

2 comments :

  1. I tried to download the game (this seems like the perfect fit for my class!) but it wouldn't work. Is the link not hooked up? Or did I do something wrong?

    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award. You can pick it up at Making It As A Middle School Teacher at http://makingitasamiddleschoolteacher.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-1st-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...