Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Everyday Math Center Response



These are examples of the support pages that I created for the Everyday Math Center Activity Cards for Kindergarten. Though the activities that are provided bu Everyday Math are of good quality, I felt that the teacher needed more... ready made support!
We all need a way to gauge student understandings, and these sheets will provide that information. Some of the sheets provide more visuals so the students understand what to do while in the center.


Some sheets extend the activities.


Some sheets just provide your students a way to response...

These 63 pages are available in my TeacherPayTeachers store for $5.99. Click Here

Oh ,Wait...there is a sale coming....on August 12th and I'm participating.

Deborah Devine






1 comment :

  1. I am so thankful I stumbled onto you blog at 1:00 am. I have lost countless hours of sleep trying to figure out how to make a 2/3 split run smoothly while teaching EDM. I have started center/station teaching very unsuccessfully. It is a mad house. We are a recently merged class due to large class sizes and all over the place as far as ability. I am lucky to have an instructional assistant 4 days a week during this time, so I plan on taking you 4 rotation model and RUN with it. We have been in school for 30 days. In order to establish routines and procedures, I am going to have to stop and implement the 14 day training. Thanks for blogging!!!!! Maybe I can sleep now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...